The CSL series is a compact, totally enclosed unit, which incorporates a UV treatment chamber with an electrical cabinet base containing all electrical components and instrumentation. These one-piece UV models are engineered for indoor installations and controlled operating environments. The CSL series is used in laboratory, hospital and hotel installations, as well as cosmetic, pharmaceutical and semiconductor manufacturing processes.
The CSL series is available in eleven standard models with flow rates ranging from 40 to 630 U.S. GPM (9.1 to 143.2 m3/hr).
Features and Options
- CE Listed
- 316L Stainless Steel Treatment Chamber
- 304 Stainless Steel Cabinet Housing
- Optional Ra 15 (240 grit) Internal Finish
- Optional endplate-mounted 360° UV Intensity Sensor
- Optional 4-20mA Output Signal
- Optional Temperature Safety Control
- Optional Lamp Out Alert Circuit
- Optional Sanitary Inlet & Outlet Fittings
- Optional High Pressure Modification
Disinfection at 94% UVT – 215 GPM
Disinfection at 99% UVT – 260 GPM